Zach Roerig SEVENTEEN

I just came across this interview via seventeen mag online. Where, like the magazine, they have this section called "17 questions" which is an interview that consists in, well you guessed it! 17 questions. So this time it was Zach's turn and here they are:


How old were you when you had your first kiss?



It was in first grade.

Who is your celebrity crush? 



Brooke Shields

What's a girl fashion trend that confuses you? 



Carrying around dogs in your purses. I still don't get it.



What's the girly movie you secretly love? 


The Notebook

What is one of your favorite childhood memories? 


My family had a business where they worked with gravestones, and I remember growing up and playing in cemeteries like it was a normal playground.


What's your TV guilty pleasure? 

It's a new HBO show with Will Ferrell — Eastbound  Down


What's your dream job? 

To work for the Department of Forestry.

If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? 



David Crosby



Who in your family are you closest to? 

We're a big, tight-knit family.

What's your favorite Web site? 



Cabelas.com. It's for hunting equipment.

What is the fast food that you can't live without? 



In-N-Out Burger

What's your worst habit? 



There are two — mumbling and squinting.

What's the last song that you listened to on your iPod? 



"Juicy" by Notorious B.I.G.

What's the last thing you bought? 



I literally just bought a MacBook Pro yesterday. The 15 inch.

What did you dream about last night? 



I had a dream about my leg being bit off by a shark.

How much money is in your wallet right now? 



Let me check, probably not a lot. $131!

Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was _________. 



When I was 17, I decided I was going to leave home.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Zach Roerig SEVENTEEN”

  1. # Anonymous Marie

    Playing in a graveyard like its a normal playground isn't odd :).  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zach Roerig | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.